- Styrofoam plate
- Copy Paper
- Paper tape, like masking tape
- Tempera or Poster Paint
- Cookie Sheet or Piece of Acrylic
- Paper or tablecloth to cover workspace
- Cut the rim off the styrofoam plate.
- Place the stryrofoam circle on top of a sheet of tracing paper, and trace around the circle.
- Remove the plate.
- Draw a picture or design on the copy paper. Avoid drawing small details that will disappear when printed.
- Tape the drawing on top of the plate.
- Retrace your drawing, pushing hard enough to press into and make a mark on the plate.
- Remove the paper.
- Retrace the drawing on the styrofoam plate, creating deep grooves in the plate.
- Roll a small amount of paint onto the cookie sheet or piece of acrylic, and then roll the paint over the styrofoam plate.
- Cover the plate with a piece of copy paper, and press it down firmly with your whole hand.
- Remove the paper to reveal the printed magic.
- Repeat as desired.
Styrofoam Print Making is from Tinker Lab.
Au Pair Live-in Childcare is Flexible and Affordable.My name is Janine and I am a Local Area Representative for Go Au Pair. If you are interested in a cultural care experience for your family click here: http://www.goaupair.com/Northern-New-Jersey.aspx or feel free to contact me at AuPairRep [at] gmail DOT com.
View available Au Pairs HERE.
Visit Go Au Pair at http://www.goaupair.com