Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package of prepared refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can of dessert filling (I used raspberry for the pink set and pumpkin pie filling for the others)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Food coloring to color the glaze
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees
- Take the pie crust and cut it into 1.5″ x 2″ rectangles
- Dab a small amt of pie filling in the center of a rectangle and layer another pie crust rectangle on top.
- Pinch the edges closed with a fork. (here you can insert a lollipop sticks or mini popsicle sticks if you want).
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze by mixing the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Let the pops cool for a few minutes and then add the glaze on top (and sprinkles if you want them!). Let the glaze set a few more minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
Spotted on Colorado Moms.
Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com