- Olive oil, for baking sheet and drizzling
- Flour, for dusting surface
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, fresh, or thawed if frozen
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated (about 2 cups)
- 6 cups (about 1/2 recipe) Roasted Fall Vegetables, drained and coarsely cut
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, (optional)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet (preferably rimless) with oil, or line with parchment paper, if desired, for easy cleanup.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella. Scatter vegetables on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and, if using, rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until bubbling and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve.
Spotted on Martha Stewart. Click here for link.
Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com