Here is the bestselling book that will give you the know-how you need to be more effective with your children–and more supportive of yourself. Enthusiastically praised by parents and professionals around the world, the down-to-earth, respectful approach of Faber and Mazlish makes relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding. Now, in this Twentieth Anniversary Edition, these award-winning experts share their latest insights and suggestions based upon feedback they’ve received over the years.
Their methods of communication-illustrated with delightful cartoons showing the skills in action-offer innovative ways to solve common problems. You’ll learn how to:
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings-frustration, disappointment, anger, etc.
- Express your anger without being hurtful
- Engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Set firm limits and still maintain goodwill
- Use alternatives to punishment
- Resolve family conflicts peacefully
Spotted on Amazon. Click here for link.
Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com