1 paper bag
Different coloured paper circles
1 piece of long construction paper (for the handle)
1. To make your paper bag wind sock, begin by cutting the bottom out of the bag.
2. Next lay the bag flat, then glue your coloured circles to both sides of the bag. You can also decorate your wind sock with stickers, glitter or pictures you draw yourself.
3. Then, once your circles are dry, glue (or staple) the streamers to the inside edge at the bottom of the bag.
4. Next glue the handle to the top of your wind sock so that you can hang it from a tree branch.
5. Finally, hang it outside on a breezy day and watch it move in the wind.