Just summer veggies, herbs and broth. All crockpotted up for 2 hours. Full of flava!!
Into a crockpot:
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped into big slices (no need to peel)
- 2 cups cooked beans (or 2 cans, not drained) – pinto, kidney or the like
- 2 cups broth of your choice
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Gold nuggets (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt + pepper to taste
Turn crockpot to high and cook for 2 hours. Serves 4 big bowls.
Topped with goat cheese and serve with cornbread.
Spotted on Kath Eats Real Food. Click here for link.
Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com