Popular with kids and adults, this dessert pizza is incredibly easy to make. Top with your favorite summer fruit.
- 118-ounce roll refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 17-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- Sliced fruit (such as hulled strawberries, peeled kiwis, peeled bananas, peeled cored pineapple), plus whole raspberries
- Purchased caramel sauce, warmed
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour 12-inch-diameter pizza pan. Cut cookie-dough roll crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices; arrange on prepared pan. Using wet fingertips, press dough evenly into pan to form pizza crust.
Bake crust until deep golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer to rack. Using edge of metal spatula, press in crust edges to form even round. Cool completely.
Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Spread filling evenly over crust, leaving 1/2-inch plain border. DO AHEAD Crust with filling can be made 45 minutes ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Top with fruit as desired; drizzle with warm caramel sauce and serve.
Spotted on bonappetit.com. Click here for link.
Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com