Easy Wreath Birdbath
Total Time 30 Minutes Or LessAges Preschooler
Use an inexpensive grapevine wreath and a flowerpot saucer to create a refreshing spot for feathered friends. A snap to assemble, this project is perfect for any child who thinks that bathing is for the birds!
What you’ll need
- 3/8-inch manila rope
- 15-inch grapevine wreath
- 10-inch terra-cotta saucer
- Artificial grape leaves (optional; available at craft stores)
How to make it
- Cut three (5-foot) lengths of rope and knot them together at both ends. Nestle the wreath inside the ropes, as shown.
- Place the saucer inside the wreath. If you like, tuck grape leaves into the wreath and wind them around the ropes.
- Use more rope for hanging the birdbath, if needed.
Spotted on spoonful.com. Click here for link.
Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com