- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 cup Bisquick® Complete pancake & waffle mix
- 1/2 cup vanilla powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup or real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag (2 oz) pecan chips
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 18 dried banana chips, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, beat banana with electric mixer on medium speed until pureed. Add Bisquick mix, protein powder, egg and syrup; beat until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and half of the pecan chips. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with remaining pecan chips.
- Bake 18 to 25 minutes or just until center is set. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, at least 30 minutes. Cut into 3 rows by 3 rows. Remove bars to cooling rack or plate.
- Spoon frosting into small resealable freezer plastic bag; microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to drizzle frosting over bars. Gently press 2 dried banana chips on top of each bar.
Spotted on bettycrocker.com. Click here for recipe link.
Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com