Try not to burst anyone’s bubble in this sudsy race.
- What You Need
- bubble solution and a wand for each player
- Setup: You’ll need a starting line, a designated turnaround point, and two teams (with at least two players per team). Also, bubble solution and a wand for each player.
- To play: Each team lines up, shoulder-to-shoulder. The first person on each team blows a bubble and catches it on her wand. She then passes it to the next player, who passes it to the next, and so on. If the bubble pops, the person passing it must blow another bubble and then pass it on. The first team to get a bubble to the end of its line wins.
- Originally posted on familyfun.com
- Visit Go Au Pair at www.goaupair.com