Got Velcro? It’s a “shoe-in” for this relay.
- What You Need
- a box or laundry basket for each team
- play area safe for shoeless running
- Setup: You’ll need a starting line, a designated turnaround point, and two teams (with at least two players per team). Also, a box or laundry basket for each team and a playing area safe for shoeless running.
- To play: The first player on each team runs to his team’s box, takes off his shoes, puts them in the box, and runs back to tag the next teammate, who does the same. When the entire team is shoeless, the players take turns running to the box, putting their own shoes back on, and running back. The first team to finish, with all footwear on, wins.
- Originally posted on familyfun.com