- Reynolds Wrap® 18-inch Wide Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small red or yellow bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1.Preheat grill to medium-high (400 degrees to 450 degrees F).
2. Combine vegetables, basil, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl; marinate at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes. Stack 2 sheets of Reynolds Wrap® 18-inch Wide Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil on a cookie sheet or tray. Turn up sides of foil to form a rim. Place vegetables in an even layer on foil. Slide foil from cookie sheet onto grill.
3. Grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill, turning frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Slide foil from grill onto a cookie sheet for transporting to serving table
Originally posted on allrecipes.com