Excellent day trip in NJ for the whole family. The Sharks are a must see! I personally love this aquarium and all there is to do. They have many exhibits, imax theatre and you can even swim wth the sharks! I had the opportunity to do this a few years ago and it was amazing! Up coming event:
Independence Day Splash
Join us for our 4th Annual Independence Day Splash on Saturday, June 30 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. This year, celebrate our nation’s birth in a special way with Adventure Aquarium, and take in an extraordinary view of the Wawa Welcome America! Taste of Philadelphia Fireworks (sponsored by Adventure Aquarium).
During the Independence Day Splash, you and your family will enjoy shark-infested fun at Adventure Aquarium during Sharkfest, highlighting the largest collection of sharks on the East Coast including the only Great Hammerhead sharks on display in the country. Guests of this event will also enjoy:
- Megalodon: Largest Shark that Ever Lived! A new and limited-engagement exhibit
- Meet Patrick from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Take pictures with Adventure Aquarium’s beloved shark mascot Gill
- Music and personalities from 92.5 XTU, Philadelphia’s Country Station
- Access to all Adventure Aquarium exhibits (note: penguins, seals and hippos will be open for a limited time, please check schedule upon arrival for closing times).
- Special Independence Day-inspired menu at the Feeding Frenzy Café
- Help Liberty USO and Adventure Aquarium prepare care package for our brave men and women serving in our military
Then…prepare yourself for a spectacular and unforgettable view of the fireworks from our private balcony (open to Independence Day Splash guests only) or outside on the promenade, and watch as the fireworks cascade over the Philadelphia skyline. Adventure Aquarium’s Independence Day Splash is the perfect way to kick off your July 4th festivities with the entire family. Hurry – tickets are limited!
Visit www.adventureaquarium.com for more information.