Originally posted on familyfun.com
This photogenic Father’s Day card takes aim at the hearts of shutterbug fathers everywhere.
- Clean, wide jar lid
- Black acrylic paint
- Black card stock
- Glue dots or double-sided tape
- Silver paint marke
- First, paint the inside and sides of a clean, wide jar lid (such as the lid from a peanut butter jar) with black acrylic paint and let it dry.
- Cut a photo to fit the inside of the lid, and attach it with glue dots or double-sided tape.
- Fold a half-sheet of black card stock in half, and cut two sections from the folded edge, as shown above.
- Add simple camera details with silver paint marker, then adhere the jar lid to the front of the card.
- Inside, write a camera-related message: “You’re a picture perfect dad!” or “Dad, you always make us smile.”