I want to come to the USA to improve my English and to meet new people.”
- Program Type: Standard Au Pair, EduCare Au Pair, Transition Au Pair
- Age Experience: 2-5 years old, 5 -10 years old, Over 10 years old
- Languages: English, French, Italian
||Standard Au Pair, EduCare Au Pair, Transition Au Pair
|Type of Experience:
||2-5 years old, 5 -10 years old, Over 10 years old
||English, French, Italian
||Riding horses, reading, movies, dancing, new people
How has Anne-Laure been described by references?
She is sensitive, patient, easy-going, open-minded, and caring.
Why does Anne-Laure want to be an Au Pair?
I enjoy working with and being with children.
Au Pair Quick Facts
- 26 years old
- Not Infant Qualified
- College Graduate
- Hold driver’s license
- Posted by Go Au Pair, Host Family Resources in
- Tagged: au pair, au pair agency, au pairs, baby, babysitter, care choice, child care, childcare, go au pair, goaupair, host family, kids, nanny, nanny agency, New Jersey, nj, parenting, summer break, travel, vacation